Euro vi green sticker/plate

muckles:

Simon:

tess597:
Where do you get the green circular stickers/plates with Euro VI, L, G etc from? :question:

I’m not sure. I think the German ones come from the BAG for the Euro 6 windscreen stickers.
They would want your vehicles VIN number and I’d expect proof of ownership (V5). They then check with the truck manufacturer on what the Euro classification is.
The stickers allow you to drive into the German city low emission zones. City Autobahns and most major B roads are exempt from the low emissions regulations to allow transit.
French ones I think, you get from the control centres at the Mont Blanc or Frejus Tunnels. You will be carrying your vehicles V5 original copy, which has the emissions on it.
There is probably a fee attached for the issue of any of these stickers.

Although not the one the OP was asking about, you can get the Green Emission sticker for the window of you vehicle from this website, Digital toll & vignettes: Buy toll products online - Tolltickets

As far as I remember the VI plate or V plate is something to do with running on international permits, and not required by vehicles registered in EU members states running in other EU states.

The large round disc with the Euro number you see in the windscreen, you get when you stop at the checkpoint as you head up to the Mont Blanc Tunnel, I’ve not been asked for my docs for many years when I’ve got a sticker for a new truck though, as there is no discount for lower emissions I suppose they’ll only ask if you truck is likely to be to old to comply with Euro 3.

The euro class for the Blanc are free at the checkpoint