Pat (ainacs) Duffy

Hi all,

Echoing my brothers response I would like to thank you for your kind words about our dad. We are all heartbroken and he will be missed dearly.

Please find additional details about the funeral attached and below. It’s on Friday 2nd May 2014, at 2pm, at Southampton Crematorium East Chapel, Basset Green SO16 3QB. We would like everyone to bring a rose to place on his coffin and other than this is it’s family flowers only, any donations can be to the made to the Southern Spinal Injuries Unit who help patients with spinal Injuries at the Duke of Cornwall Spinal Unit via his just giving page at justgiving.com/PatrickDuffy or by cash or cheque on the day of the funeral, or given directly to the family to submit.

Everyone is welcome, we are aware some people like to wear black, others don’t so please wear what you feel comfortable in. After the service we would like to invite you to the White Horse, Ringwood Rd, Netley Marsh, Hampshire SO40 7GX to celebrate his life true ‘Pat Duffy’ style.

Thank you so much please do not hesitate to contact myself or Paddy if you have any questions.

Natalie Duffy
Pat’s Daughter