Pat (ainacs) Duffy

hi all

i have just come on here this morning to have a look. and i would just like to say a huge thanks to you all my father was a lucky man to have known all of you on trucknet and looking through some of the old posts on the southampton thread there maybe a few pages short soon!

he absolutly loved talking about the old days even with me! and most 140,141,111 etc that i would show him a photo of he would say i owned that, then would say the number plate back in the 80s, but couldnt remeber what he had to eat the day before tho lol! and we always had a good laugh about everything.

i am even greatful for all the people that never met him and are putting great comments on he would have been proud to have known all of you.

me and terry are arranging one of these days to get his scania143 painted in the old Pat Duffy colors of blue,red and white in memory of him. and hope to run it for a few more years yet!

as jim said the funeral is on the 2nd of may at 2pm at southampton crem east chapple. will be great to see many of you there and to come and celebrate his life at the white horse after with his favorite band and some good memories. which i am sure some of you have quite a few.

as i said before i am greatful & thankful for everything everyone is doing for us at this difficult time i really cant say it enough.

all of the family are missing him dearly and we will never forget him.
from me and all my family
thank you

regards
Paddy Duffy