Larry Pilgrim

Its always sad to hear of the death of someone, and more so than one of our own, so R.I.P. Marion is right with us men, that we often think of being macho when we have a minor ailment, and think of it as nothing, so of course its very important to go to the doctor. A while ago i had pains in my chest, and was very reluctant when my wife suggested calling an ambulance, considering my previous heart attacks, No, dont call an ambulance, ill be ok in the morning`, i suppose thats typical of us MEN, but the pain got worse, i feared the worst, but reluctantly, had to call for outside help, the ambulance crew, went ballistic when they learnt of my not calling them sooner, thankfully, it was a scare, and only an infection, but the symptoms were the same as an actual attack, the same as recently, when i had stomach problems, the dreaded diarreah ( wheres the spell check when you need it ), and sickness, put me to bed for a whole day, but luckily i had my wife to nurse me, but why are we so macho when it comes to illness ?
I feel for this driver, for those he left behind, and sadly he had a disease that couldnt be treated, quite often illnesses can be treated, with favourable results.