Shift Planning App/Software?

Hi Folks,

So my main job is not a driving job and up until recently, I was working Mon-Fri 0800-1600 in that job which left every other Saturday free for doing a bit of driving. Easy stuff.

I’ve just started in another department in my main job and I now work a shift pattern which does get some movement due to the nature of the role. Before I spend an age hitting up Excel and developing a spreadsheet, is there any good software or app that I can put what I’ve worked in the day job and see what hours I can do without breaching EU driver hours please?

Thanks,

fnv

short answer is no there isnt anything specific as i looked a while ago.

Excel ia do able and if all you want is somthing to add up the hours that you have worked fairly easy. However if you want to do it properly with reduced rests and all the timings its an absoloute nightmare

Don’t waste your money on expensive apps. Our planners use this little beauty to put together our runs….

the maoster:
Don’t waste your money on expensive apps. Our planners use this little beauty to put together our runs….

Sounds a lot like my day job as well! :smiley:

cooper1203:
short answer is no there isnt anything specific as i looked a while ago.

Excel ia do able and if all you want is somthing to add up the hours that you have worked fairly easy. However if you want to do it properly with reduced rests and all the timings its an absoloute nightmare

That’s what I thought…thanks for replies though folks!

the maoster:

:laughing: