Split daily rest going into weekly 45 hour rest [Merged]

Hi , I’ve been searching forum but can’t find what I’m looking for at the moment. I work Monday to Friday days. This week I’ve had my 3 reducers on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday regards daily rest. On Friday started as normal 06:00 am having a 15 min break at 10:00 am. At 13:00 I had a 3 hour daily split rest to 16:00, finishing my day at 20:30. My question is, as I’m now off until 06:00 am Monday do I need to show on manual entries a difference between my split daily rest and my weekly rest.? Or am I covered because I’m off anyway? Thanks , or point me in direction of a previous post really appreciated. Someone at work had said I need to show a 5 mins other work at end of the 9hr split daily rest then weekly rest to show difference, therefore I’m uncertain.

You don’t need to do a manual entry, any half decent analysis software should pick up on the split daily rest.

Edit: Just to say that if you booked 5 minutes other work at the end of the 9 hours rest it would start a new shift.

Sent from my mobile via Tapatalk.

tachograph:
You don’t need to do a manual entry, any half decent analysis software should pick up on the split daily rest period.

Thanks tachograph, I can rest now , it was a new one on me and i didn’t want an infringement

Just for clarity, a daily rest period on the last day of the working week is part of the weekly rest period.

You could say that the daily rest period or last part of a split daily rest period is extended to make a weekly rest period.

Sent from my mobile via Tapatalk.

Thanks again Tachograph , that explains it fully, I’m grateful for your time

You’re welcome :smiley:

Double post answered here = trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewto … 7&t=173828

ROG:

I’ve merged the two topics. :smiley:

dieseldave:

ROG:

I’ve merged the two topics. :smiley:

Thanks dieseldave for sorting that