Globofleet tacho card seems to be incorrect

I recently read a drivers tacho card and got some very unexpected results. It seems to state 12 infringements assuming i’m reading it correctly. I have atached screenshots. I’m pretty sure the driver did not exceed driving times and the start to end date of the infringment seems very far away. theyt also seem to overlap.

I’m just wondering if anyone has come across this before or has an information that could help

Thank you,

Colinrobinson:
and the start to end date of the infringment seems very far away. theyt also seem to overlap.

There’s a lot of WTD exceed 48 hrs. They are over a 17 week period, so they would be a long time. Is that what you mean?
Why not compare one to a printout from the truck, say aug 2 and see if the 6 hr was exceeded or not.

Colinrobinson:
I recently read a drivers tacho card and got some very unexpected results. It seems to state 12 infringements assuming i’m reading it correctly. I have atached screenshots. I’m pretty sure the driver did not exceed driving times and the start to end date of the infringment seems very far away. theyt also seem to overlap.

I’m just wondering if anyone has come across this before or has an information that could help.

There are no infringements there for exceeding driving times, it’s not possible to say for certain without seeing printouts but the infringements that are there all look kosher to me.

The first 5 infringements are for exceeding the average 48 hour week in the reference period which is a WTD infringement.

On the 19 April the driver exceeded 60 hours working time in a week which is also a WTD infringement.

On the 22 April I’m guessing the driver probably left the driver card on other work over the weekend or screwed up a manual entry after the weekend.
He/she should have written a manual entry on a printout to explain what happened but it’s too late to worry about it now.

The last 2 infringements are for exceeding 6 hours working time without a break which again are WTD infringements.

The only serious infringements are for not starting daily and weekly rest periods on time, and as I said I’m guessing that was because the driver screwed up a manual entry or left the card on other work over a weekend.

Why has it taken so long to detect these infringements?
The driver card should be downloaded at-least every 28 days.

tachograph:
Why has it taken so long to detect these infringements?

Thank you,
Not sure, I’ve only just started at the company and noticed the infringements. I’ve managed to print out the manual for the tach gram. will have a word with the employee just to make sure they understand how to use it.