6 days on 1 day off and then 6 on 2 off

tachograph:

The Mexican:

tachograph:

The Mexican:
I know this has probably been covered before but I started on Tuesday after having 3 days off. I then worked 6 days and had 1 day off which was Monday. Can I now work another 6 days, Tuesday to Sunday?

You can definitely work another six days but you may or may not need to start a new 45 hour weekly rest period before 24:00 Sunday, whether or not you can have another reduced weekly rest period after these six days depends on what weekly rest periods you had in the week before last and how many hours your 3 days off was.

My 3 days off was 84 hours.

Not enough to count as back to back regular weekly rest periods then.

I was thinking that if you wanted to have another reduced weekly rest period you could have but now it depends on whether or not you had another regular weekly rest period in the week before last.

Having said that, if you’re planning to have a regular 45 hour weekly rest period at the end of this week it won’t make any difference to you immediately anyway :slight_smile:

The week before last was a bit messed up as I done 5 days then had 1 day off worked 1 day had a day off. Long story short I had a reduced rest period. After I do my 6 days this week I will definitely be having a full 45 hour rest minimum.

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk