How far back on tacho

Can I go to get a print out ?
I keep getting infringements for insufficient breaks ?.I always take over the 45 and I log my start finish and breaks in a diary.
Also these infringements don’t appear to be seen/signed until about six weeks after the event. I’m trying to get print outs to show wether or not I put tacho on break,or perhaps I inadvertently changed the mode.
My card is downloaded daily so why can I not be told sooner ? Tia

You can get 24 hour printouts for all the records on your driver card, so if you’ve got 6 months of records on your driver card you can go back 6 months for a printout.

Though from memory scrolling back through the dates can be a bit of a pita.

syramax:
My card is downloaded daily so why can I not be told sooner ?

Only your TM can answer that one :wink:

Thanks ,I will try to scroll back,tried today but but couldn’t go back more than 5 days ■■

syramax:
Thanks ,I will try to scroll back,tried today but but couldn’t go back more than 5 days ■■

That’s surprised me, I know you used to be able to scroll back to view older records and print them out so unless more modern tachographs have changed you should still be able to.

Perhaps someone who still uses a tachograph (I’m retired) could confirm that this is still the case :slight_smile:

tachograph:
Perhaps someone who still uses a tachograph (I’m retired) could confirm that this is still the case :slight_smile:

Just checked mine after reading this and I can go as far back as 09/03/21.

the maoster:

tachograph:

Just checked mine after reading this and I can go as far back as 09/03/21.

I thought all the records on the card would still be available to view or print, it makes no sense for them not to be :slight_smile: