Two six day shifts in a row with reduced rest

Hi there!
Have been searching all over the internet with no luck to understand it 100% and throw it at my TM.
Here goes!
Never worked weekends, let alone being weekend away, only monday to friday. I know simplified rule, if worked one weekend, next one off, but due to company getting busy, I gave up and now I do every other weekend. Fairly simple reduced rest one week, pay back next or one after.
Due to TM being optimist, delays at loading or unloading, traffic etc, couple of times in recent months I just made it back to the yard on friday following the week with reduced rest.
Here is scenario.
Starting monday 7am after 45hrs rest.
Finishing saturday 7pm.
36hrs rest.
Starting monday 7am.
Ideally would be to finish friday night and get 45hrs+9hrs owed.
Can I work saturday morning to get at least 45hrs by monday 7am and pay back owed the following weekend?
And here I am lost since I am quite sure I can.
That way I could work full day saturday and take at least 45hrs rest, start monday afternoon or take monday off to get 45hrs + 9hrs owed?
If not, which rule am I braking? Fixed week? 144hrs?
Thank you in advance!

start 7am mon means starting weekly rest no later than 7am sun so the 144 rule is not broken in your post

Payback must be made in full in one go before the end of the 3rd week following the reduction so paying it back in week 2 as you suggest is not an issue

As long as you can get a 45 every other week then you have no issues there either

That is the obvious bit I was missing out!
Somehow I was overthinking that the weekly rest is more linked to fixed week rather than my own shift pattern. It does makes sense now.
Thank you!

Zanfta:
That is the obvious bit I was missing out!
Somehow I was overthinking that the weekly rest is more linked to fixed week rather than my own shift pattern. It does makes sense now.
Thank you!

A weekly rest must be IN every fixed week but the word IN means that as little as 1 minute in a fixed week will do