Trailer and red light pinger A1245 Chelmsford Road

Just a quick question, while I was turning right at a set of lights, I was about halfway through when they went to amber (first half of the cab and trailer went through on green) now because it was quiet a tight turn obviously fully loaded with drinks (42t worth) you have to take it slowly, I’m pretty sure the camera pinged the back of the trailer once the lights went to red so to my understanding the rear axle would have set the camera off, I’m unsure if it flashed once or twice tbh however I’m 99% convinced they would have seen the cab unit turning right at that points.

Also it seemed like it didn’t even take the lights 3 seconds to change to red from amber, it felt much quicker.

What’s the crack on this, there is not much we can do to be quiet honest as I personally can’t see how I could have avoided this due to the fact the light was GREEN and half of the trailer went through on green, due to the nature of the load and how heavy it was, you just have to take it slowly and carefully.

Would seem very unfair if I was to get done for that?

Main thing is the traffic from opposite direction didn’t start to move yet either.

If anyone’s interested it’s the set of lights next to Wickford, A1245 Chelmsford Road, the junction joins with Church Road and Rawreth Lane to which I was turning by the way.

If you started across the junction on a green light there shouldn’t be a problem, you almost certainly won’t here anything but on the off-chance you do and you’re certain the light was green when you started to past it contest the ticket.

Not that it’s particularly relevant but I take it you was turning right here.
google.com/maps/@51.6096245 … 6656?hl=en

tachograph:
If you started across the junction on a green light there shouldn’t be a problem, you almost certainly won’t here anything but on the off-chance you do and you’re certain the light was green when you started to past it contest the ticket.

Not that it’s particularly relevant but I take it you was turning right here.
google.com/maps/@51.6096245 … 6656?hl=en

Yeah mate that’s the junction.

And yes, the lights were 100% green when I started to proceed through the junction; managed to get half the trailer on green before it went to amber and changed quiet quickly to red.