Weekly rest question

Hi

I work Monday - Friday, but last week I also worked the Saturday… Shift was 9am - 10pm.

I had a rest until 8am Monday morning.

I have worked my normal Monday - Friday this week, but if I work tomorrow (Saturday) and finish at 11:30am, will it be legal if I don’t start on Monday until after 8:30am? This will be 45 hours rest.

My average working day Monday - Friday is 10 hours.

Rigger79:
Hi

I work Monday - Friday, but last week I also worked the Saturday… Shift was 9am - 10pm.

I have worked my normal Monday - Friday this week, but if I work tomorrow (Saturday) and finish at 11:30am, will it be legal if I don’t start on Monday until after 8:30am? This will be 45 hours rest.

Yes it will be legal

ROG:

Rigger79:
Hi

Yes it will be legal

Cheers for clearing that up. Would it be legal to work again next Saturday 20th March, which would be a reduced weekly rest again? For example if I worked 0900 - 2200 the Saturday, then started at 0800 on the Monday.

Yes because you have a regular 45 this week then you can have a reduced next week

Will I not need to compensate on the 11 hours reduced weekly rest from the Saturday 6th March shift? Will that need to be paid back this weekend?

I only had a 45 hour rest that weekend just past

Rigger79:
Will I not need to compensate on the 11 hours reduced weekly rest from the Saturday 6th March shift? Will that need to be paid back this weekend?

I only had a 45 hour rest that weekend just past

Payback by midnight on the 28th