Operator pcn who is responsible driver or operator

Hi so i received fine. Using vehicles over 18t new cross road london on restricted times
So i got the fine 65£(14d)/130£(Over 14d) paid it. Now i received another letter from my company that they acknowledged that I received fine, they paid it for me and requesting as reimbursement 275£. From what I understand that is an operators pcn.

Questions
Who is responsible to pay operators fine and can company request reimbursement for it from a driver?
Who is responsible for fine when company is the one who provide maps? (The london lorry control scheme doesn’t place signs everywhere and im not sure there was any)
Can i contest LlCS as they website and mapping is absolutely rubbish to use on mobile devices thus cannot check any maps.
Thanks

Were you heading to a delivery and using their sat nav etc while doing it ?
Stand your ground , they gave you the route and job at that time of day !
I’ve always paid the drivers part of the fine if I’m given one but never have I been asked to pay the companies part

Sent from my truck

blue estate:
Were you heading to a delivery and using their sat nav etc while doing it ?
Stand your ground , they gave you the route and job at that time of day !
I’ve always paid the drivers part of the fine if I’m given one but never have I been asked to pay the companies part

Sent from my truck

Hi and thanks for answer!
Yes i was headed to New Covent Garden with full load for the first time. Tbh i dont do many deliveries to London and it was first time i hear about london lorry control scheme. I only knew about emissions zone. ( dumb of me thats why i paid drivers side)
My company do not provide sat navd though they do give you print of route maps. As i was heading from north and i was given route to go through the towers bridge with 44t lorry.
They gave me other printout to use a2 so i did. So i got fine. The trouble i see here that company do not provide correct routes for the time of day, nor the website of london lorry control is by any means good for any handheld device. As im not carrying laptop arround and getting jobs on the spot im surely can get out of this fine somehow. I can’t believe company still asks me to pay the operator side of fine. Is that even legal??

What a cowboy firm ! Tower bridge is 18T and has been for donkeys years

Sent from my truck

Way I view it
Your the driver. Any fines you should pay…
Unless there is physically no other way to your drop then ring office explain.a
And let.them.pay any fines. Same.if your caught offloading on double red or yellow.lines. if there’s noware else to park tell the office . Let them make the call…or pay the fine or bring the load back