Infringement - another one

No idea what this one means…I’ve had my brake before 6h of work, no split brake, full 50 min. It’s two the same infringements one in 01.09 and second on 06.09

I’m no expert but if I had to hazard a guess it would be that what you have there is a WTD infringement as opposed to driver hours infringement. Again I think that unless you’ve opted out of the 10 hour night shift work ruling then you have the infringement for exceeding 10 hours working time on a night shift. Probably. :wink:

the maoster:
I’m no expert but if I had to hazard a guess it would be that what you have there is a WTD infringement as opposed to driver hours infringement. Again I think that unless you’ve opted out of the 10 hour night shift work ruling then you have the infringement for exceeding 10 hours working time on a night shift. Probably. :wink:

I think your guess would be spot on :slight_smile:

Also note that opting out of the 10 hour night working limit is not something you can do individually - it has to be a “workplace agreement” which applies to everyone working at that site (whether or not they all agree).

You’re welcome op. Don’t mention it :wink: