Rest days - infringement

Hello guys…
In July I’ve changed my start time from 00:30 AM to 23:00 pm but rota and rest days stayed this same. Today my DM told me that i have infringement for week starting on 17-08, failed to take 2 regular weekly rests…upload my rota, hope u can explain a bit to me…Thanks for your help

emil841:
Hello guys…
In July I’ve changed my start time from 00:30 AM to 23:00 pm but rota and rest days stayed this same. Today my DM told me that i have infringement for week starting on 17-08, failed to take 2 regular weekly rests…upload my rota, hope u can explain a bit to me…Thanks for your help

Can you post proper start and finish times and days

Haven’t you had 2 single rest days in consecutive weeks as you worked the 27th as overtime ?

And do you work for Asda ?

What is RDW :question:

bald bloke:
Haven’t you had 2 single rest days in consecutive weeks as you worked the 27th as overtime ?

And do you work for Asda ?

Yes i do work for Asda.
Done it twice before with no issue as it’s legal, but when i was on 00:30 AM start time. For example in April

ROG:
What is RDW :question:

Rest day working

When sunday midnight rest is included then it gives more options
In your first post you cannot choose to use the rest for either week but only for one week as you started before sunday midnight - this is why you have 2 consecutive weeks on reduced = illegal

ROG:
In your first post you cannot choose to use the rest for either week but only for one week as you started before sunday midnight - this is why you have 2 consecutive weeks on reduced = illegal

Thank you for your help, my fault then…this is my September rota, week 3 i have split weekly rest, no extra shifts, it’s this legal or do i have to tell transport to change it.

It’s fine, you need to be careful with RDW on that 5 x 9 shift pattern when I did it I didn’t bother doing rest day working for that reason.

emil841:

ROG:

Thank you for your help, my fault then…this is my September rota, week 3 i have split weekly rest, no extra shifts, it’s this legal or do i have to tell transport to change it.

Sept legal
regular
regular
reduced
regular