Digital Card lost all Details of Activity but keep Results

Drove last Night and started at 15.10 with manual entry./ break from 03.15 till 15.10 then manual other work till 15.17 when i had entered my card. went near birmingham where i made 50 minute break. then to other customer and back to do another 50 min break. switched at 0030 Am to other work and was on my iPad till i noticed at 01.02 Am the taco-warning light. look up and it showed error 41. i pushed ok and error 43 came up. i pushed ok again and the nacho started printing by itself. 3/4 down of printing it stopped, card came out and i put card back in. after a few minute i made another printout. this time i did. as the first printout showed everything correct till 17.30 about there was on the next printout 5 minute later all data gone. i put the card out, cleaned the chip and then another printout with no data but a message i need rest imediatelly. so i printed the vehicle 24 hour out and all data was there. so i went to another vehicle and no activity data on the card (last 24 hour)
PMT the Unit and talked to Manager. Waiting for Result before i report Card as Malfunction.

Had similar at other Company. Few driver had Infringement shown, but refused to accept it. So, after i also got one i switched after break to other work and a few minutes a printout.
one day i made a split break. 34 minute at from 22.01 and second from 01.06 Am 33 minute. at end of shift i removed the card and the tacho made some special sound, light on display flashed and a few day later i got called in the office to sign an infringement. the second break was gone.

now my question. is there a bug in the software generally, or a bug in the software of a small number of tachographs or someone hacking in the tachograph?
Anyone having any Idea?
thanx