R.I.P CraigD

For those that knew Craig who used to be an active member on here, sadly he passed away this week at the age of 46

That’s terrible. To be honest I struggle to get upset when someone in their 80s dies but 46 FFS? RIP CraigD.

46 is no age , shocking. I do remember him from here Mat , and think he did some work in the music game ?
Terrible news .

This is sad news Craig was a top bloke well known and liked in the atherstone area. R.I.P driver.

This is where it gets close to home as I 46 and pretty sure we still supposed to be around a few more years. Not even enough to become a proper grumpy old trucker. Guessing this one of those horrible diseases which seems to take decent people.

That’s very hard luck.
I was 68 yesterday. I’m still working, on flats, reasonably fit and strong. Seen my children grow up into splendid young men and women, and I now enjoy the privilege of two beautiful grandchildren.
Even up a rough forest road at 04.30, in the dark and damp, I know how blessed I am.

shade:
46 is no age , shocking. I do remember him from here Mat , and think he did some work in the music game ?
Terrible news .

He did mate, he did a few staging jobs for EST with his Dad

I agree with those who have said that 46 is no age, it really isn’t.

R.I.P. CraigD

RIP Craig

RIP. Thoughts to his friends and family.

RIP CraigD FAR TOO YOUNG whatever the circumstances,

someone I know lost his short fight last week, aged 52. I have known him since he was 4 years old. He was put on life support but didn’t respond. :cry: