WES Education assessment for Canada

Raker:

LR18-8:

Raker:
I’ve also Noticed this high school
Diploma I’m
Sure the millions from
The 3rd world are providing Education Certs for PR purpose

I had to pay £150 to the world education services to assess me. No idea what the threshold is. I can’t see basic gcse’s not being enough, even with my [zb] results. I’m only going over to drive lol

The IELTS used to be for only non native speaks I read, now everyone has to go out. Plus a medical and biometrics.

All of these things are £150 to £200 each and it seems it’s all only in London [emoji1751][emoji1751][emoji1751]

Sent from my XQ-AS52 using Tapatalk

so how do you Actually go about this do you contacts WES directly tell them the school you Attended plus dates , i take it wes are the ones who issue you a high school diploma

As far as I’m aware this is how it works.

WES assess what certificates/diplomas/qualifications you already have. They don’t issue you with anything themselves.

You create an account. Pay the fee which was $250/£150, then you have to contact the examination board that issued your qualification and ask them to send it either electronically or physically to WES.

Once they receive it they will assess it and forward their findings to you and to Canada IRCC.

For my immigration/PR application I’ve been told by my company they are just checking to see if my UK education meets Canadian highschool levels.

Sent from my XQ-AS52 using Tapatalk