DAF LF retired in SW France

It’s been a while since I posted last, a lot has happened. I now live in SW France just turned 70 moved over just before Brexit. Arrived in France with my 2001 Daf Tipper towing 3.5 ton trailer and CAT digger and all my building equipment dragging 11.5 tons. Well the time has come to decommission my truck but have had a problem starting. truck was running fine then engine warning light came on then red stop light with bells. Engine running ok no visible signs of problems, (I did drive through a wheel wash at the local quarry ), so got parked up didn’t want to stop on a narrow country lane just a few minutes from home, switched off. the next day tried to start engine turned over fine but would’t fire up…with ignition on red waring light still on. half tank of fuel, pressure at hand pump next to tank…not cracked open a injector yet. any Ideas.
Bought the truck 2005 (only one previous owner) iv’e run on operators licence so well maintained but now in France the import tax and problems after Brexit etc or returning truck to UK is not economical as I am now retired so was putting to export…engine only done 180,000 k’s but can’t start or move, no air. Any pointers please

Haven’t go access to DAVIE X not sure what the cost would be here in France for a investigation.

Cheers
Steve
Captains French Adventures.