Canada

Just wondering if anybody can help me out .Had my class 1 for about 15 yrs but not used it no experience .Just cant get motivated to drive in the UK .I’m a bus shunter .I have 15 grand saved up any of yous know any way possible to immigrate to Canada as a driver with no solid experience .Any companies to email etc not got a clue where to start .Maybe next yr have 20k when covid goes away.

britishexpats.com/forum/truckin … da-935712/

Have you tried this forum ?

remy:
Long shot trucking jobs in western Canada - British Expats

Have you tried this forum ?

Aye mate i’ve had a look at it and sent a couple of emails to companies .

I would Give it 12 months by this time next year the Recruiting will be back on Again severe shortage of drivers in Canada , but don’t let any Canadians here you muttering those Words your only a foreign import.

Forget e-mailing ,either pick up a phone or visit , chances are with no experience it won’t happen . Or wait until the pandemic subsides and the expo’s start again in London/Manchester .Depends where you want to work , but running the West can be serious stuff at the wrong time of year , even the East with their freezing rain and 2m snowfalls isn’t much fun , in the middle we get the the best of both worlds :laughing: Minus 40C on Saturday morning as I crossed from SK to MB , next week we’re forecast into plus temps again :unamused: