Who remembers Bob the Dog

About 15 years Ago I was a member of this site and the Craic used to be good that’s when a lot of let’s say English speaking Europeans headed to Canada I think many of the first Batch went out with Yanke transport out of Saskatoon they used To Advertise in truckstop news , a fella called Bob the dog used to have battles with Another fella called Phil if I remember Apparently this fella phill set up some scam where he conned many lads out of money but Bob the dog out of Winnipeg was Able for him
Anyone was on here back then in the Early days remember them.
Pair .

Yeah I remember Bob the Dog.

Still have him on fb and chat every now and then.
He’s still in Canada

Bob is still on my Facebook friend list and he posted something yesterday

hi pat long time no speak hope your well m8 from steve northampton forever lol :smiley:

stevejones:
hi pat long time no speak hope your well m8 from steve northampton forever lol :smiley:

Good to see you are still around my friend

Still here. Still rolling along but a 9 axle Btrain on dedicated mine run now. Living in the mountains right by the coast with Alaska less than a mile away, and with all the risks attached to such a place.

I remember Philo. He got pretty upset as I remember and was supposed to be coming to see me but never did. Always have hated scam artists. With the Nigerian ones we all get now I add their numbers to tinder.