Health insurance USA

As I have mentioned before I have cancer of the blood and get targeted chemotherapy to control it, if I don’t work for 6 weeks my very expensive health insurance will be taken from my and I will basically be left to die.
My wife was taken seriously sick last spring and has been in and out of hospital several times, she has almost died 4 times, the last time being 2 weeks ago after she had been discharged for only 36 hours, as in previous cases I called an ambulance and they took her to Rutland hospital in Vermont, each time and ambulance is called I get a bill for $1,000… Each night she spends in hospital is charged to the insurance company at $3,500 a night, with medication and treatment it’s about $6,500 a 24 hour period.
Our medical bills combined exceed $1 million so far and if that ■■■■■■■ Trump and his Republican ■■■■■■■ get their way and repeal Obamacare I will be denied all future cover and left to die because my targeted medication costa $16,000 a month. Don’t ever complain about the NHS, you have the best system on the planet and live in the best country also.