Humboldt

Will be interesting if they decide to let him stay after that, I’m sure I read somewhere that he was gonna be deported after his stint in jail but anything can happen in this crazy world we live in these days.

Not defending the guy but unfortunately for him, he was put behind the wheel of a superB after what, a few weeks in the country with minimal training from his boss so he was setup to fail in some respects but he was also negligent in the situation too by not paying attention, looking down the road etc as I would imagine anyone with a shred of intelligence would know what a stop sign is and they are everywhere here! There are even signs saying that a stop sign is ahead so he absolutely should have saw it and stopped, the roads are straight and slat enough that he should have seen a bus coming down the road towards the intersection too so he is guilty of negligence at the very least.

I would imagine that if he was allowed to stay in the country after that then there would be a lot of uproar about it and pressure on the fed gov to overturn that and give him the boot.

Overall a very sad incident for all parties involved, I’m sure it’s gonna be a very difficult thing to live with for the truck driver