''Sweden is looking for Expiernced drivers''

Hi everyone.

Just a quick message to say I have been pursuing this and my family and I hope to be out in Sweden in June/July time. I have a video interview with a company located in Northern Sweden soon, but they seem very positive about this and so do I.

We have already begun selling our household items as well as pricing up travel costs. We have 2 dogs and a young snake so there are a few more hurdles but easily doable, providing you are serious and have no doubts about making the move.

FelixstoweFlyer has been an absolute legend! I honestly can’t thank him enough for all of the information and tips. He is one of the main reasons why this has become possible.

So for those of you thinking about it and are willing to make the move, I suggest you do it because it is actually possible.

Things are not absolutely set in stone. We have a house to clear and sell here in the UK, then we have a house to buy in Sweden, hopefully not long after we arrive. Bear in mind we are doing everything without going over to Sweden prior to making the move permanent, but that’s how we need to do it so we are embracing it.

I will keep you all updated on this journey and I hope to message again in a few months from Northern Sweden.

All the best to everyone.