Licence Details on CV

Will hopefully be passing my Class 1/2 within the next few weeks.
Just getting my CV updated and ready to go.

I know my licence entitlements, confirmation of CPC & Driver card and additional qualifications (ADR / Hiab) are important but should I also include
Licence, Tacho & CPC card numbers & current points.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

No. Keep DL info for a potential interview, they may offer a job “subject to a satisfactory licence check” and that’s the point they’re entitled to get that info.

If you’ve got 3 points, I’d say it’s fair to leave that to the interview stage. More than that? There’s no hard & fast rule. Most adverts state: no more than 6 points, no DD, DR or IN offence codes because these are usually prohibited by most insurers. Last time we employed someone with six points for speeding it turned out to be a bad decision all round and he didn’t last long.

Zac_A:
No. Keep DL info for a potential interview, they may offer a job “subject to a satisfactory licence check” and that’s the point they’re entitled to get that info.

If you’ve got 3 points, I’d say it’s fair to leave that to the interview stage. More than that? There’s no hard & fast rule. Most adverts state: no more than 6 points, no DD, DR or IN offence codes because these are usually prohibited by most insurers. Last time we employed someone with six points for speeding it turned out to be a bad decision all round and he didn’t last long.

Currently have a clean licence, thought it might be a good “selling point” lol

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

100% make sure to mention CCDL (current clean driving licence) :sunglasses:

Wouldnt bother with the numbers, they dont need that til theyre doing their checks. I just mention on my CV under the ‘other qualifications held’ section “Clean Class 1/C+E licence”. I certainly wouldn’t list any points on a CV, that could be the difference between getting shortlisted for interview (At which point you can mention any points should it be necessary) or your CV going in the bin.