New pass/jobs

Well passed my class one today so looking for work live in Stoke but will travel up to 45 minutes,I am going to apply to pets at home , Culina, Gist and Buffaload,just finished working at DHL on class 2 so don’t want to go there .
Any suggestions of any more firms that will take on a new pass .

Also I found the class one much easier to drive than the class 2 ,apart from the reversing which everyone struggles with at the beginning.
TIA

pass ce.png
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif

rmc3267:
Well passed my class one today so looking for work live in Stoke but will travel up to 45 minutes,I am going to apply to pets at home , Culina, Gist and Buffaload,just finished working at DHL on class 2 so don’t want to go there .
Any suggestions of any more firms that will take on a new pass .

Also I found the class one much easier to drive than the class 2 ,apart from the reversing which everyone struggles with at the beginning.
TIA

congrat’s on passing your Class 1 :smiley: but why don’t you fancy DHL? :open_mouth: i think there is Nisa,Sainsbury’s and Dunelm in Stoke.

Congrats.

I passed on 4th January and am in Stoke area too but its been slim pickings. Last count I was on 180+ job applications but nobody is taking on new passes at the moment. I’ve had one assessment so far (that was DHL ironically) but they didn’t take me on (annoyingly I shouldn’t have been offered the assessment as they weren’t taking on new passes as the contract had already started and they didnt have time to train but I didnt find that out until 10 mins into the assessment).

Theres RE Davies, Ed Weetman, Guy Edwards that sometimes take on new passes but I’ve not had any luck, actually went to see RE Davies but didnt get in the door. Culina dont take new passes. You might be ok though if you’ve got class 2 experience. Pets at Home rang me last week - said they’ve had over 600 applicants so will be unlikely they’ll bother with new pass applicants.

If I get anywhere I’ll let you know.