Tacho card help

Sprayguy:
New pass here of 2 week…still current looking for work…from what I do know is that my tacho card need downloaded every 28 days, as I’m still looking for work and not had a chance to use it yet do I still need to get it downloaded? Also where could I do this? I’m located in ■■■■■■■■■■■ help will be greatly appreciated on the matter.

The data from your driver card needs to be downloaded no later than 28 days from the last time it was used, as you haven’t yet used the card it doesn’t need to be downloaded.

When you do use your driver card it has to be downloaded by the company you drive for no later than 28 days from it’s use for that company, however as said above the drivers only responsibility is to make the card available for download, if the company choose not to download the card data it’s their problem to yours.

Having said that, if you work for an agency and don’t know if you’ll be going back to the same company anytime soon, as can happen with ad hoc agency work, I would always ask if they want to download the card at the end of the shift, though generally any half decent company will do that with ad hoc agency drivers anyway.