Bad time of year to be looking for work?

TruckingTechnician:
i’ve said it before, and just to get some expeirence, im doing multidrop, demountable body, 7.5T (its a 33ft wagon (10m, max length is 12m) so nearly as big as some rigids), and at least im getting experience of tachos, breaks, WTD, and fitting trucks down very tight double car parked roads. Loads of reversing to do. etc, so its actually doing me a favour in my eyes

This is what Im doing at the moment, Im not sure if 7.5t counts as HGV experience when they ask about it in applications, but youre right about tacho/WTD experience etc, its got to count for something. Some say HGV experience which I put down time as a 7.5t driver, but most specify CE/Class 1 experience which I cant be so economical with the truth about.

Doing multidrop in a 7.5t around inner city areas, dont particularly like the job due to the ridiculous workload they pile on you and the awful hours (typical day Im up and out the door at 0400hrs, home around 2000hrs), but the pay is good and as you say its experience on paper so Im happy to stick with it until something better comes alonh.