PJE - Hereford - OPEN DAY

Regulars will know that Peter Smythe Transport Training (the forum sponsor) welcomes all comers to it’s Open Days at Sutton in Ashfield. Some will have noticed that a sister company (Chevron Training, Flint) has also recently had an Open Day.

PJE, Hereford is yet another sister company within this expanding group and is holding it’s very first Open Day on Saturday October 1st. As always, there’ll be endless free tea/coffee and donuts. And, of course, the opportunity to try reversing an artic - under supervision!

But, more than anything, you’ll get to see the centre’s smart facilities together with it’s DVSA driving test centre on site and get to meet some of the Hereford team. I’m travelling down the day before and I’ll be available on the Open Day to try and get everyone the best possible deal.

The Open Day starts at 0900 and will end approx 1400.

So, if you’re considering training, this could enlighten you. And you get to save some cash as well.

If you just fancy having a “go”, that’s fine. Come on down.

Family friendly environment but please follow any signs or staff directions to keep it that way.

Offers will not be released until Friday 30th Sept but will remain valid for any new booking made before Monday 3rd October 1700.

Look forward to meeting some of you there. In the meantime, fire away with any questions.

Pete S

NB Chevron and PJE are owned by the owners of Peter Smythe Transport Training. They do not form part of any brokerage or franchise.

Looks good Pete. Last time I was around that neck of the woods quite a bit of it was under water! I just checked the website and see you have Cpc modules available too - Sutton in Ashfield is much more of a journey for me, though looks like you are closed weekends at that site - a Sat or Sun cpc or medical is much easier to work in for me than in the week.

Hope the open day goes well.

All the websites are being looked at but it’s a long job. In the meantime, I strongly recommend calling the relevant centre to establish what is available and when.

I hope this helps, Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

So today I’m travelling to sunny Hereford! Kettle’s always on at the PJE Training Centre so that makes it all worthwhile haha.

As promised, here is a taste of the offers available when you book at PJE from 0900 tomorrow until 1700 Monday 3rd Oct.

With any full course, take your choice of

FREE STARTER PACK

FREE MOD 4 cpc

FREE PASS PROTECTION

And then, if you get me into a corner, you might be able to squeeze a little more! Trust me, I’m there to do deals.

Hope to see you there (I believe there’s cake!!). Your opportunity to have a go at reversing an artic, meet some of the Hereford training team and secure a great deal at the same time.

btw, I’m told that the backlog from Covid for training and tests has now been well and truly caught up. So no long waits.

Residential available if you live more than 70 miles from the centre. No extra cost to that.

Do your best to come, but call if you cant make it.

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Well it’s wet and windy in Hereford and it sounds like Wuthering Heights whistling around my Travelodge.

But the forecast is much better for tomorrow so looking forward to meeting some Trucknetters at PJE.

Come and find me and get the best deals available anywhere.

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Great day yesterday with plenty of tea and cake consumed, lots of happy folks going away with great deals.

Good to meet some Trucknet users from far and wide.

Thanks for your support, Pete S :laughing: :laughing: