breakdowns

hi folks-
just wondering-taking 7.5t driving course next year ( bit late in the day at 54 but a lifelong dream !!).
Always wondered if driving long distance and you breakdown either with tyre probs/puncture/or just putting air in or someting else how do you fix it ? call the depot or i had noticed there are special hgv tyre firms who come out on a call out or do it yourself
cheers

When on the buses we had our own fitters come out. When I done 7.5T and then van we would call the depot first & then they would say who to call or deal with it all their end. Either way I’d always inform your depot first.

Curious as to why you need to take 7.5T at your age, I take it you didn’t start driving till after 97.

Why a C1 and not a C course when both are virtually the same :question:

When did you pass your car test :question:

ROG:

So you’d think as I did too untill I done my C+E the last 2 weeks and see all C1 lessons and tests are in a 3.5T LWB van. Class 2 tests in a little Noddy size rigid lol.

PaddyTheLorryDriver:

ROG:

So you’d think as I did too untill I done my C+E the last 2 weeks and see all C1 lessons and tests are in a 3.5T LWB van. Class 2 tests in a little Noddy size rigid lol.

Depends who you train with
Around here they are full sized