Cpc Multiple choice

Hi, I’ve recently started an LGV apprenticeship where I work after working in the warehouse for fifteen years, anyhow, so I’ve got my theories booked, I was struggling with the cpc multiple choice at first, but I’m passing the mocks now, I’m using DTS to practice, but it does state the scenarios / questions aren’t the replica, does anyone know how much different / if there harder on the actual day of the theory test, thankyou for any information, joe.

I found one scenario match. The practices are very useful as a couple of the questions matched.
The practise was useful as it guided me in what answer they were looking for.

Chin up, it wont be as bad as you fear.

Falcon JSDF:
I found one scenario match. The practices are very useful as a couple of the questions matched.
The practise was useful as it guided me in what answer they were looking for.

Chin up, it wont be as bad as you fear.

Yeah mate perhaps I’m over thinking it / fearing the worst, as I say I’m passing all my mocks, so surely it can’t be to different that it’ll throw your head.

Multiple choice questions?
I thought that was the whole point… no ‘‘exam’’ as such, and all you had to do.was just rock up and endure the boredom for 8 hours. :neutral_face:

robroy:
I thought that was the whole point… no ‘‘exam’’ as such, and all you had to do.was just rock up and endure the boredom for 8 hours. :neutral_face:

I could be wrong but I think the op is referring to the initial driver CPC rather than the periodic driver CPC.

The op would probably get more relevant replies if this was moved to the new drivers forum.

Sent from my mobile via Tapatalk.

Probably be like any multiple choice test ive ever done. Usually a clear obvious answer. Rest of choices can usually tell are wrong.

tachograph:

robroy:

I could be wrong but I think the op is referring to the initial driver CPC rather than the periodic driver CPC.

The op would probably get more relevant replies if this was moved to the new drivers forum.

Yeah the CPC out of fifty, mod 2, I did notice after posting this there was a new drivers part on the forum, sorry about that.

Sent from my mobile via Tapatalk.

Wilshaw1988:
Yeah the CPC out of fifty, mod 2, I did notice after posting this there was a new drivers part on the forum, sorry about that.

I’ve asked the mods to move the topic to the new drivers forum for you, there’s plenty of new and wanabe drivers who have done the Initial Driver CPC recently but a lot of them are probably more likely to see the thread in the new drivers forum rather than the PDF :wink:

tachograph:

Wilshaw1988:

I’ve asked the mods to move the topic to the new drivers forum for you, there’s plenty of new and wanabe drivers who have done the Initial Driver CPC recently but a lot of them are probably more likely to see the thread in the new drivers forum rather than the PDF :wink:

Thankyou, much appreciated

Wilshaw1988:
Hi, I’ve recently started an LGV apprenticeship where I work after working in the warehouse for fifteen years, anyhow, so I’ve got my theories booked, I was struggling with the cpc multiple choice at first, but I’m passing the mocks now, I’m using DTS to practice, but it does state the scenarios / questions aren’t the replica, does anyone know how much different / if there harder on the actual day of the theory test, thankyou for any information, joe.

How long is the apprenticeship?

I used DTS success and found the questions on the real test a bit more difificult, but only because they way they worded them.

I found going into info → learners guide to cpc on the DTS app more helpfull than answering the same questions over and over on a mock test.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Tapatalk

TruckorTreat:

Wilshaw1988:

How long is the apprenticeship?

I’m pretty sure it’s a minimum of thirteen months, I think its due to the amount of maths and english involved / online work shops

Ldm87:
I used DTS success and found the questions on the real test a bit more difificult, but only because they way they worded them.

I found going into info → learners guide to cpc on the DTS app more helpfull than answering the same questions over and over on a mock test.

I am using DTS as well. Yeah I keep doing the mocks and getting 45 - 49 outta 50, were the questions for the multiple choice out of 100 similar/ different worded as well?

Although finding and using a good source for practice is good I would definitely say use multiple sources as they will all have different scenarios. I paid for this one to unlock it fully play.google.com/store/apps/deta … n_GB&gl=US

Wilshaw1988:

Ldm87:

I am using DTS as well. Yeah I keep doing the mocks and getting 45 - 49 outta 50, were the questions for the multiple choice out of 100 similar/ different worded as well?

The 100 multiple choice were very similar if not the same, I used dts for this aswell managed to get 99/100 in actual test…