Mobile phone app to keep track to avoid infringements

Hi
I am a newly passed HGV class 2 driver and wonder if any truckers can recommend apps for keeping track of driving and working time directive rules.
My job involves a mixture of yard duty and HGV driving and sometimes find it hard to locate a truck to register 15 min breaks and sometimes forget to do that.
Many thanks for your help as always.

Forget apps, you don’t need one.

If you’re doing yard work you don’t need to register your breaks on your tacho card, which is what it sounds like you’re trying to do.

If you’re doing yard work then jumping in a wagon later, do a manual entry.

If you don’t drive every day, write your yard work in a small diary, then when you get back into a wagon, do a print off and write your yard work days on the back of that and keep the print out in your diary.

How are you recording your time?

It is better just to learn the rules and possibly set a countdown timer or alarm to assist you to remember to take a break and go and change the mode just before.

Thanks for the replies.
I am not recording my time on paper or mobile and just trying to remember my start time and next break needed.
I do know the rules, it’s just that forget to take them when busy at yard. Once I get on a truck to drive it can be obvious how long have been driving and when to take a break, using the tacho.
Just wondered if it was an easier way by using an app.
The obvious way is to write down my sign in work time on a piece of paper or as Normac suggested using count down or alarm on mobile, since my start and finish times can be irregular.

Pocket diary. It’ll keep the printoff in order as well.