B - C&E Pass!

Passed my C&E first time this morning with only one minor fault! Happy days!

Massive thanks to all at Chevron Training can’t recommend them highly enough, definitely worth the trip all the way down from Scotland to North Wales.

sanquo:

Massive thanks to all at Chevron Training can’t recommend them highly enough, definitely worth the trip all the way down from Scotland to North Wales.

A very well deserved result - well done and congratulations from all at Chevron :smiley: :smiley:

pass ce.png
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif

Well done

Great news! Have you got work lined up?

driveress:

Thanks all.

Nope nothing lined up, phone calls and e-mails to prospective employers starts tomorrow.

sanquo:

driveress:

Thanks all.

Nope nothing lined up, phone calls and e-mails to prospective employers starts tomorrow.

Going in person to hand CV to the TM works better
And take work gear with you

sanquo:

Well done, i’m booked in with Chevron so nice to hear that your happy with the training you received :smiley: :smiley:

ROG:

Going in person to hand CV to the TM works better
And take work gear with you

Interesting…[emoji848]

When the CV has no relevant experience to list…

Someone on here said they couldn’t find any jobs advertised in Blackpool, I found 307 on Indeed. Say half are C+E, rest C. You could apply online to a hundred of them in an hour as opposed to handing in one CV to the TM. I wonder which would have the better result?