Motorway Map - Tube style

Trying to learn the roadnetworks in UK
Looking at general maps didnt make it easy to quickly reference and learn the main motorways, then…

Found this simple to view and understand roadnetwork map, in style of tube map, easier to remember and learn from, knowing which motorways lead to which, and at what point.
Learn one line per week, and in time will have the lot nailed without having to drive them all repeatedly,

ready for when putin hits the GPS satalites to ■■■ the entire world without using land based nukes, so I’ll still make it home for a cuppa tea and feed the cat :smiley:

Download link PDF-TUBE-MOTORWAY-MAP.pdf - pCloud

Its large so zoom in [click mouse] if needed when viewing.
View link blanketyblank hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB

Just thought would share with anyone else wanting to learn the road networks a little better.

Love it!! Thank you very much. It will definitely come in handy!

What clever idea.

Also indicates how the number sequences work eg A71 cannot be in the south.

Anything to get away from sat navs, except maybe the final mile where they are potentially a massive help, has to be a good thing.

Thanks for posting. Pete S[emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Having looked again, I would research motorway service areas and mark them on the map. And then truckstops and cafes as you come across them.
To be mega efficient, Mark their opening times as well .
This all helps you manage your breaks and the day’s work as a whole.

Pete S[emoji16][emoji16]

Pete S:
Having looked again, I would research motorway service areas and mark them on the map.

Good idea still have a few days off so might add them then update it. not sure about opening times, but services is a good addition.

Opening times for cafes are useful as many close before 3pm.

Pete S[emoji16][emoji16]

This is really helpful thanks mate

Great!! Thank you!

Wow, that’s really nice.

That’s cool. It would’ve been perfect if they had numbered the junctions and included the major A’s

Ordinance Survey does a great one (and very cheap) for wall mounting.