Access- SATNAV route - Bikers parking bay?

#The bikes I thought he could get past, then again wouldnt be impressed if was that close to a bike of mine.

Bikes outside the bay lol – (thats not the real issue though, just kidding.), however police could of leagally moved it backwards for the driver, they usually like towing anything even just inches on double yellow lines…or maybe just London ones lol.

THIS PIC REMOVED AS TOO WIDE (link to it left in place) - ROG THE MOD
i.ibb.co/jbqsQM4/bike4.jpg

Thought the barriers had made it feel too tight for him, but if have to be wide enough for fire trucks… wide enough…and google history view like you say shows it … handy tool to use…ta !
Maybe a reverse to get a more striaght run at it could of just about been possible, as trailers kinked at on this picture, so striaght line, and breathed in, compared to the akward reverse he did and felt for him with all those people watching…
( might of dropped trailer and just run away, come back at night time, or not, and just tell Transport office, :open_mouth: “Trailer…wot trailer, never had one, dont know what your on about” :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: )