Beta satnav option

REMEMBER THIS IS A BETA – TESTING COULD HAVE BUGS – COULD ROUTE WRONG ## – dont just trust this without a MAP to hand.

#UPDATE
– ##Someones advised this made them use a bus lane … so really do need to remeber its a beta, and maybe stick with another app like roadlords or copilot if you just follow satnav without thinking about it… but cheap way to see if you like the TomTom style of navigation before spending £399 just £3.99 for a month… routing on the Expert 7 device might not send you up a bus lane, although feeling it could, as it uses residential roads too often for comfort. .

After someone pointing out the bus stop thing, did go see if the standard devices have the issues too, came across the below.
discussions.tomtom.com/en/discu … -bus-lanes :open_mouth:
#someone mentioning a bus lanes issue including the 6250, read this on the TomTom discussion forums, its a bit old, so not sure if resolved yet, or this still happens on the full versions ?

The more I research the more I’m reminded these satnavs are just an aide…and why the expereinced drivers keep advising this… because its 100% true… read forums for the satnavs and see just how often issues are happening… could save yourself a bad situation… me after researching into them, see them for traffic reports, basic outline, and where I am on the route… better to study my real maps, A5 whiteboard and pen, write down the route…