Driver Hire Cardiff

Hi, anyone worked agency for Driver hire, Cardiff.

I have heard good things about them and wanted to know if anyone else has used them and what they were like?

Many thanks

I used Driver Hire Twickenham, so a fellow franchise. There was a misunderstanding over whether a job was class 1 or 2. It may have totally been my fault, but it was possible because they were vague. (Jobs sent through by text rather than email). The pay was holiday included, rather than in addition.
Apart from that they’re just an agency, try them and see what work you get.

I’ve not done any work for them, but whenever I have contacted them to see if they had anything available on weekends, they have politely informed me that the bulk of their work is weekday only, so I never had any luck with them.

How did you get on with Staffline/Tesco?

Goff118:
I’ve not done any work for them, but whenever I have contacted them to see if they had anything available on weekends, they have politely informed me that the bulk of their work is weekday only, so I never had any luck with them.

Hi pal, I did send them a message but they didn’t get back to me.

Which office do you use and who the best person to contact?

Many thanks

jaustin123:

Goff118:

Hi pal, I did send them a message but they didn’t get back to me.

Which office do you use and who the best person to contact?

Many thanks

I will PM you now.