Failed a drug test

hottodoggu:

Terry Cooksey:
Just out of curiosity, since it sounds like the results came back pretty quickly and the assessment was then terminated, did they allow you to drive home afterwards? Would be interesting to know how liable they could have been had you been involved in an accident after leaving their site

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

They did let me drive home, but they said if it was alcohol, they’d call the police and report it.

To be honest, I was half hoping they’d report me and I get stopped on the motorway on the way home, and the Police could test me with one of their kits and it’d come back negative. With me being a cop, I was sure they’d report it so I really wanted to get stopped by another bobby and a negative roadside test with one of ours could have given me grounds to go back to the employer.

so you could of had alcohol in your system but legaly been allowed to drive ie under the limit you cant tell me they can tell that from a saliva test and they would of called the police yet they let you drive home beliving you were under the influence of canabis which i belive that you can be prosecuted for regardless of any levels. somthing very wrong there i would be worried about that if i were you.

a while back i went for a job in a warehouse and on the first day of induction i was given a urine test. they had to give it the full amount of time as it didnt imedietly say i was clear infacy if memory serves i think it was saying i had trace amounts of cocaine in my system. The guy doing the test said it happends sometimes when someones urine was a little strong or when they had peed recently before (which he knew i had) but was satisfied that it finaly came back as clear.