CPC questions mod 2

Could anyone tell me what sort of questions I should expect in the CPC mod 2 ?. Some have said I will get alot of drivers hours questions ?. Will all the questions be on hgv and none on buses ? Thanks

I posted about this recently. It was a lot easier then I expected. Done loads of revision but most of the questions were the simple ones. No questions about hours for double manning, axle weights etc.

Craig2222:
Could anyone tell me what sort of questions I should expect in the CPC mod 2 ?. Some have said I will get alot of drivers hours questions ?. Will all the questions be on hgv and none on buses ? Thanks

If you’re doing an hgv test, the questions will be hgv related, if doing a psv test the questions will relate to buses. They have completely different drivers hours rules, and I dare say more hgv drivers on here who’ve been working for years wouldn’t be able to answer questions on psv drivers hours rules, so don’t worry about not knowing, and don’t even bother trying to

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks, I am reading the dvsa theory book so that should be enough ?

Craig2222:

I used lgvtheory.co.uk/ for mod 2, passed 50 out of 50

I’m getting the impression if you read the dvsa theory book we will be ok.

Here is a list of some things to look at, this is not an exhaustive list:-

Driving hours and rest breaks, double manning, Allowances for boarding ferries.
Both EU rules/GB rules.
EU working time directive.
Vehicle weights, dimensions, payloads, calculating loads on axles.
Fire extinguisher uses.
Vehicle Dimensions and markers.
Tachograph and rules.
Speed limiters.
Cabotage.
Vehicle Braking.
A bit on maintenance.
Operators licences.
CPC requirements.

What I would say though is that the actual questions turned out to be much easier than the sample questions I found on the site.

You have to read the questions carefully in the exam because sometimes the answer is in the question.

I signed up with a website called LGV Theory. I had to pay a small fee £12.5 but it was really worth it.

I chose that site because it covers case studies and not all sites do.

Anyway, I spent about an hour or two per day reading the training and doing the questions over about a two weeks and I don’t think it would have been possible for me to have failed after doing that because I knew it all at that point, I scored 49/50.