CPC Module 2

Has anyone here recently passed their Module 2 CPC? Got mine booked up for 13th December so any recommendations on websites etc I can revise on would be appreciated.

If you’ve done your 1a (multiple choice) you’re most of the way there. Most of Mod 2 uses information that you have already learned.

It’s unusual for folk to have a problem with it, but make sure you read the scenario properly and refer back to it as much as you need.

Good luck with it, Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

BedfordJ5:
Has anyone here recently passed their Module 2 CPC? Got mine booked up for 13th December so any recommendations on websites etc I can revise on would be appreciated.

I’ve been using lgvtheory.co.uk/ as they have a lot of practice case studies and it seems pretty good. I think it’s about £12. I have my test in a couple of days, so that will be the real test of how good its been for revision (pun intended!) [emoji23]

As Pete says, the question topics are very similar to the multiple choice theory test, but the case study questions are just put into example scenarios. Hope this helps [emoji106]

Pete S:
If you’ve done your 1a (multiple choice) you’re most of the way there. Most of Mod 2 uses information that you have already learned.

It’s unusual for folk to have a problem with it, but make sure you read the scenario properly and refer back to it as much as you need.

Thanks I done well on the theory (96/100) but it seemed more straightforward than this. If I get it passed can do module 4 while away doing my C+E too.

BedfordJ5:

Pete S:

Thanks I done well on the theory (96/100) but it seemed more straightforward than this. If I get it passed can do module 4 while away doing my C+E too.

Cheers, will check the website out later.

That is the website I would recommend if you really wanted one.

Good luck, Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Gazza2911:

BedfordJ5:

I’ve been using lgvtheory.co.uk/ as they have a lot of practice case studies and it seems pretty good.

I second this site I’ve been using it to study the past couple of nights and finding it great & i’m not bored yet :smiley:

good luck

I used a couple for different reasons.

lgvtheory.co.uk (driving theory and CPC)
safedrivingforlife.info (driving theory and hazard perception)
drivingtheory4all.co.uk (hazard perception and CPC)

I scored 100% in all three tests. :smiley: My brain has since decided it wants to make me think I have forgotten everything. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Nothing worse than learning something then not using it actively for months. :open_mouth: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Yeah, I have to say, lgvtheory.co.uk does have some hazard perception videos (10 I think) which isn’t really enough in my opinion.

I used an app called “LGV Theory Test and Hazards” which had around 80 videos and loads of multiple choice questions, just no case studies unfortunately.

Just an update. I passed the case studies test today, 49/50. Was much easier than I expected, only 3 questions I spent a bit of time deliberating on.
Used LGV theory to prepare for it and thought I was going to struggle with so much to remember but most of the questions were simple. No questions about double manning, ferries or calculating driver hours etc so maybe I got lucky.
The question of how many hours CPC does a driver need to do in five years (35) was actually repeated about 4 times but worded slightly different so pretty easy overall.

Pete S:

Hi. I had different questions for the theory exam than for the science tests! Someone may remember what these questions were, for example ■■ :frowning: