Failed C for the third time

That’s me just failed my class 2 for the 3rd time … and can’t work out how my instructors have said some of the reasons seem unfair why I’ve failed previously the first time was because I didn’t get into the right lane at a very large Junction and the reason was half the road sign on the gantry was actually missing the 2nd fail was in a country lane
I was heading to a corner at 10 mph was in full control there were no vehicles behind in front or even near me and the exzaminer said he had to intervene

in the 2nd test I never actually mentioned to him that I’m a bus driver for the last 8 years so have a good prospective of driving a large vehicle and today was apparently not using my mirrors enough and a speeding driver at a Junction and hesitation at junctions and roundabouts am dumb founded any advice please!!! Thanks

Go somewhere else! That’s all I can suggest. Somewhere far enough away to not get the same examiners (I assume you were tested by the same person).

Also, just for peace of mind, get a second opinion on your driving, just to be sure you are actually at test standard. I’m NOT suggesting your driving is bad!

I’m really getting the impression some examiners will fail you to fail you if you give them an inch. There have been others here with similar stories of over-zealous examiners.

I would definitely have an assessment drive elsewhere.

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

TruckerGuy:
Go somewhere else! That’s all I can suggest. Somewhere far enough away to not get the same examiners (I assume you were tested by the same person).

Also, just for peace of mind, get a second opinion on your driving, just to be sure you are actually at test standard. I’m NOT suggesting your driving is bad!

I’m really getting the impression some examiners will fail you to fail you if you give them an inch. There have been others here with similar stories of over-zealous examiners.

Am thinking of staying away from the main city actually… thanks

Pete S:
I would definitely have an assessment drive elsewhere.

Thanks bud

I would suggest the same… failed my class two three times than went to Peter Smythe training. Passed Class2 first time, than passed class1 first time with them. Now enjoying my class 1 tramping job. Try it [emoji3577].

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Am thinking of staying away from the main city

Out of interest, which one?

I passed on my 4th attempt so feel your pain. Good luck and keep at it.

The trainer you choose has a big impact tbh.

Read the email with your it test results. It had a link a gov page that tells you specifically what they mark you on.

What really helped with mirrors was one instructor pointing that on average there’s a need to check mirrors near enough every 3 seconds. Eg passing larger vehicles (van or larger), parked cars, pedestrians, road works, anything …

Remember MSM - mirrors before moving out of lane or taking a turn. Mirrors after making a move.

But again read the notes it all depends what minors/serious you had.

Link: gov.uk/guidance/guidance-fo … -tests-dt1

GL

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk