Just passed C with PSTT

Have just passed my C licence with PSTT, I used them after recommendations from here and wasn’t disappointed.
Am not from the area and the state of the roads is shocking :open_mouth: road marking all gone into the pot holes :laughing:
Apart from the road condition can’t fault them, thanks guys :grimacing:

Pleased you had a food experience with PSTT. I agree the surrounding area w old do w ell in a competition for numbers of potholes!

Seriously, though, an Examiner cannot penalise anyone because road markings are worn.

Congratulations on the pass and all the best for future.

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Great news!
What you going to do with it? Have you got jobs lined up? Or going onto C+E?

richfr:
Have just passed my C licence

PASSING C.jpg
LPLATE.jpg
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif

I can’t wait to get my fireworks @ROG

Sent from my Samsung device using Tapatalk

Pete S:
Pleased you had a food experience with PSTT. I agree the surrounding area w old do w ell in a competition for numbers of potholes!

Seriously, though, an Examiner cannot penalise anyone because road markings are worn.

Congratulations on the pass and all the best for future.

Thanks guys.

I got in the wrong lane at a traffic light (left to go straight on) I missed the sign and couldnt see the road markings, I realised last second that it looked tight for two straight on so when lights changed I indicated and went left, figured if I went straight on in wrong lane would be worse than going the wrong way. I was right and was in the wrong lane :grimacing:

stu675:
Great news!
What you going to do with it? Have you got jobs lined up? Or going onto C+E?

Not sure yet I do want to do C+E but not sure when I can fit it in.

I got in the wrong lane at a traffic light (left to go straight on) I missed the sign and couldnt see the road markings, I realised last second that it looked tight for two straight on so when lights changed I indicated and went left, figured if I went straight on in wrong lane would be worse than going the wrong way. I was right and was in the wrong lane

Very important for folks to understand this. If you’re in the wrong lane, as a general rule, best thing is to stay with it and let it take you where it goes. It is most unusual that a late signal and lane change will be correct.