Its gooood...!

TruckerGuy:

Lou88:

ROG:

Lou88:
What part of the 35hrs training will I be doing?

Depends what your chosen training provider can offer you or what they have on their calendar for the times you have chosen

Each provider usually has a certain numer of different 7 hour courses available which they can use

Would be unusual for them to do the same 7 hour course for 5 days in a row :unamused:

Really confused :confused: Iv passed the multi choice and the CPC, im doing the hazard perception tomorrow. Will i then be going for the practical side of it? And doing the 35 hours at the 5yr mark?

Once you’ve passed the theory parts (driving, HPT, and CPC), then you book the practical with a training school. This is where you will do the practical part of the CPC.

Got ya now…havent known the driving to be part of theory, I naturally classed it as the “practical lessons” like the car stuff. Have just come to realise that I missed my hazard perception…would have been arriving a day late so looks like im rebooking and losing the cash too :blush: so annoying with no current tests available!