Really confused!

Hi everyone, So I have done my medical and got my provisional thru. I have been studying hard for the theory side of it and have all tests on Thursday (all 3 of them)…does this mean I will be doing a cpc test aswell? Iv got the multi question thingy then I have got the hazard perception and then I have another test which I can only assume is the cpc, am I wrong?

Thanks all :slight_smile:

Lou88:
Hi everyone, So I have done my medical and got my provisional thru. I have been studying hard for the theory side of it and have all tests on Thursday (all 3 of them)…does this mean I will be doing a cpc test aswell? Iv got the multi question thingy then I have got the hazard perception and then I have another test which I can only assume is the cpc, am I wrong?

Nope scratch that…not really sure how to delete a post but after double checking the confirmation emails, it is infact the CPC as well as the usual multichoice and hazard perception do dah :laughing:

Lou88:

Lou88:

Nope scratch that…not really sure how to delete a post but after double checking the confirmation emails, it is infact the CPC as well as the usual multichoice and hazard perception do dah :laughing:

I assume if all 3 tests are at the same test centre, you will be doing Module 1 - Theory and Hazard Perception, and Module 2 - Case Studies

Hi,

You must seperately book (if booking it yourself):

• Module 1a - Driving Theory
  • Module 1b - Hazard Perception
  • Module 2 - CPC Theory

So there are three things to book seperately.

If you’re doing Cat. C, be sure to have booked the LGV theory and CPC. If you’re doing Cat. D, be sure to have booked the LPV versions as they are different!

chris2105gb:

Lou88:

Lou88:

I assume if all 3 tests are at the same test centre, you will be doing Module 1 - Theory and Hazard Perception, and Module 2 - Case Studies

I think this is what im doing, it gets a bit confusing with the way its worded (module).

TruckerGuy:
Hi,

You must seperately book (if booking it yourself):

• Module 1a - Driving Theory
  • Module 1b - Hazard Perception
  • Module 2 - CPC Theory

So there are three things to book seperately.

If you’re doing Cat. C, be sure to have booked the LGV theory and CPC. If you’re doing Cat. D, be sure to have booked the LPV versions as they are different!

Yep that looks exactly right, what is Cat D? Im doing LGV so Cat C

Cat D is buses/coaches

stu675:
Cat D is buses/coaches

Ah thanks, I did think thats what it was. :slight_smile: