Provisional

I sent all my forms off and I saw they were signed for on 07/09/21 but the provisional has not been added to my licence as of yet, does anyone have an idea what sort of time frame I am looking at before this is done? Its holding me back on booking my theory tests :frowning: Many thanks!

I’ve no idea if it’s different for different changes but I passed my Class 2 yesterday and looked at my online license today and it already shows the entitlement.

Not sure if it’s different with a test pass as it’s electronic though.

JJ0063:
I’ve no idea if it’s different for different changes but I passed my Class 2 yesterday and looked at my online license today and it already shows the entitlement.

Not sure if it’s different with a test pass as it’s electronic though.

Oh congratulations! I think it may be speedy because its all digital whereas the provisional has all the forms not to mention the beasty backlog :unamused:

Hi Lou88

The DVLA have had mine since a week before you and mine isn’t showing anything but I did have an email the other day to say they had received my paperwork etc.

V20Trucker:
Hi Lou88

The DVLA have had mine since a week before you and mine isn’t showing anything but I did have an email the other day to say they had received my paperwork etc.

Oh thats interesting. it looks like they are caught in the back log of it all :open_mouth: Thanks for your reply, hopefully we wont have to wait too long for them to be returned!

I posted mine on the 4th of September. Just checked the website and the C provisional entitlement has now been added to my licence. They seem to be catching up on the backlog.

1van:
I posted mine on the 4th of September. Just checked the website and the C provisional entitlement has now been added to my licence. They seem to be catching up on the backlog.

Which website do you check this on please? Sent mine off few weeks ago

Cwoody:

1van:

If you check your licence details on the gov website, it will tell you what you can drive with and without a provisional entitlement :slight_smile:

1van:

Thanks for this…just checked mine and have seen the provisional has been added, this has made my day.

Lou88:

Cwoody:

1van:

If you check your licence details on the gov website, it will tell you what you can drive with and without a provisional entitlement :slight_smile:

Thank you! Have checked and no update on mine as of yet. :cry: Sent it off on the 5th of Sept so i imagine it’s just in the backlog.

They say 3 to 4 week

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

rearaxle:
They say 3 to 4 week

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

I have another 2 weeks at least to wait then! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Received mine today! 2 weeks to the day of posting it (first class obvs).

stu675:

Good that is great news and a nice way to end the week, now the fun begins! :slight_smile: Them theory tests are like gold dust!

Lou88:

stu675:

Good that is great news and a nice way to end the week, now the fun begins! :slight_smile: Them theory tests are like gold dust!

■■■■ me I’ve only just realised this! [emoji23]

stu675:

Lou88:

stu675:

[zb] me I’ve only just realised this! [emoji23]

Nah it’s fine. I think it was a combination of me not knowing how to use their website. You have to search every single day individually FFS! [emoji33] Pretty sure they’ve released a load more tests overnight last night. There’s a day a week that has every slot available.

I waited for 6 weeks, keep checking online.

GOT MY PROVISIONAL!

Now to book everything! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

TruckerGuy:
GOT MY PROVISIONAL!

Now to book everything! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Great! Are you getting a package for driving and theory? Or sorting the theory on your own?

I’m getting really peed of now to the point it’s making me lose interest. I sent my licence of at the beginning of August and still nothing. I’ve tried ringing but can’t get through. I’ve emailed and got an automated answer saying I quote:

“Paper applications are likely to take between 6-10 weeks to process, but there may be additional delays in processing more complex transactions. There is no need to phone to chase up your application during this time as we are dealing with all paper applications as quickly as possible and in the order in which they are received”

A friend from work sent his off 3 weeks after mine and got his back last week. It’s ridiculous. I know they have it as I sent it off recorded delivery.

There I feel better now :unamused: