The best path for tramper wannabe

Terry Cooksey:
If you can afford to do your class 1 then I would do it as soon as possible, as there is hardly any tramping work at class 2.
In one of your previous posts, you said you wanted to get your ADR, again get this done as soon as possible, before you book any CPC, as depending on your training provider, your ADR can count for 21, maybe even 28 hours of the 35 required for your CPC, so there is no point paying for CPC then doing ADR after it.
Also, if you want to do tramping on ADR work, most of that is on tankers, so make sure you book an ADR course that covers all classes, core modules and both packages and tanks.
Normally companies want you to have some driving experience before letting people loose with tankers, as they can take a bit of time to get used to, especially when dealing with liquid (or live) loads, as they can have a huge impact on the way the vehicle handles. Having said that, the current shortage of drivers, and depending on the demand in your area, getting work may be possible.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Terry
ADR starting soon but my cpc expired 2 years ago (I made it in Italy in 2009) so i had to renew it (Also i thought was a big and necessary refresh)
Waiting list for class 1 is a little bit long but i’m already enrolled for it.