Upgrade c1e (107)

So grandfather rights c1e older driver with the 107 (8250kg train restriction, want to upgrade him to 11000kg train, experienced driver in c1 & towing.

Dvla vauge if theory test needed, driving test portion is £115? & would need medical?

Whats involved in the test? On road, plus reverse & couple or de-couple? If the later I assume that now to be outsourced also like the hgv tests now.

iguana:
So grandfather rights c1e older driver with the 107 (8250kg train restriction, want to upgrade him to 11000kg train, experienced driver in c1 & towing.

Dvla vauge if theory test needed, driving test portion is £115? & would need medical?

Whats involved in the test? On road, plus reverse & couple or de-couple? If the later I assume that now to be outsourced also like the hgv tests now.

D4 medical needed
D2 provisional licence application needed
35 hours driver cpc training if going to use it commercially to get first 5 year DQC - you can do those now
Digicard needed - you can get that now

These modules will be needed
1a - LGV theory
1b - HPT
3 - the on road practical test + maybe the un/couple/reverse but not sure about that bit yet as it does not seem too clear in the latest Gov publication

Can you find a training school with a C1+E set up :question:

:wink:

ROG:
Can you find a training school with a C1+E set up :question:

Google found a few, but dunno if still going now or new hgv will take all their manpower, I guess will be a few b&e set ups now that will be defunct & if the do c1+e they might promo that more heavily

Probably as well just doing CE and have done with it.

Sent from my moto g 5G plus using Tapatalk

These guys do C1+E http://www.keithwilliamshgv.co.uk/

Essex based small outfit with very good reputation. My 19yr old son passed his C earlier this year and is booked For C+E in November

Can you find a training school with a C1+E set up

Forum sponsor: Peter Smythe Transport Training Ltd 01623 555661

Pete S :laughing: :laughing: