another question

Medical & licence sent off today…training day and hotel booked but when should i book my theory tests for? Does it include hazard perception? Im with PSTT but have done the medical close to home so need to sort my theory tests too but really unsure where to begin or even when i should book them!? I have completed (and passed) all 7 out of 10 of my mock tests as advised on the website but the hazard perception bit only had 30 odd says to practice and thats been expired for a while now :confused:

Also, when do i book the week practical and tests in? Do i have to wait until the theory has been passed or can I book early incase of huge back logs?

Thanks all and enjoy your afternoon

I’d imagine PSTT do a wraparound service and that all these factors would already have been addressed, best to ask them directly.

Zac_A:
I’d imagine PSTT do a wraparound service and that all these factors would already have been addressed, best to ask them directly.

This ^^^^

They did offer this in the start up package but Im a 3.5 hour drive from the school so was advised to just pay for the online theory with them and sort my own medical and theory tests closer to home (which I was happy with) but iv never done this before so am unsure about the theory test booking

Just call them and either ask how to do it or ask them to do it for you.

It’s something that’s done many hundreds of times every year so no big deal to them. But fully understand it can be confusing when you’re not used to it.

Take care, Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Pete S:
Just call them and either ask how to do it or ask them to do it for you.

It’s something that’s done many hundreds of times every year so no big deal to them. But fully understand it can be confusing when you’re not used to it.

Take care, Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Will do this, yes iv found it quite confusing lol. Would they advise weather or not I am ready? The online theory says to go for it but it did from day dot…Im wondering if they could book a test in not long after the training day.

Thanks for your help :smiley: :smiley:

Lou88:
Also, when do i book the week practical and tests in? Do i have to wait until the theory has been passed or can I book early incase of huge back logs?

No theory passes = no practical test slot. You could book with a school, but it would be your responsibility to turn up with the passes in place, so a test slot can be allocated.

I thought that might be how it worked, thanks for confirming. Im with PSTT so will book in the training and tests once my theories in the bag :smiley: