Working for Amazon relay

Hi guys

Just looking for some advice really, I am a new pass class 2 and I have been offered work this week driving a 7.5 for amazon just to gain some experience etc,

I’m doing nights this week and I’m a bit confused about the times it as stated.

I start at 7.30 tonight and gotta pick up the truck in London and be over at Birmingham for 12.30 ti pick up parcels and the drive them back to London and all it’s got is 2.30 next to the address (I’m getting a bit thrown here as The agency said the max you will work is 6 hours but we will pay for 9 hours very generous I might add.

Does this mean I can’t be their any earlier then those times stated at all as I’m not the kind of person to just hang around for hours is rather be done and gone etc ?

I wonder if that is a 2 hour loading time - that is all I can come up with … :unamused:

I start at 7.30 tonight and gotta pick up the truck in London and be over at Birmingham for 12.30 ti pick up parcels and the drive them back to London and all it’s got is 2.30 next to the address (I’m getting a bit thrown here as The agency said the max you will work is 6 hours but we will pay for 9 hours very generous I might add.

What actually happened?

TruckerGuy:

What actually happened?

I never drove it the window was smashed and I refused to drive it as it was illegal manager got ■■■■■■ off sent me home and cancelled my shifts because I wouldn’t drive their illegal truck on the roads

ops, no window, no driving. Can you imagine if you had gone and it had rained? lol