HGV training with deaf clients?

Hello,

I am looking for LGV / HGV training school who had been training to deaf clients from past or deaf awareness / knowledge.

I am profoundly deaf and myself use British Sign Language. I can do lip reading a bit.
My passion is trucking & driving.
In past I had bad experience with some of local LGV training school due lack of deaf awareness or knowledge. I did some research on internet and looking for LGV school with good offers for deaf people which is not quite easy because deaf people are small number so I remember Peter Smythe mentioned me in some ago, he or one of his staff who had been training with deaf drivers before.
Last night I tried to contact Peter Smythe transport training sadly they told me Peter has now retired and no longer owns the business also they have spoken their trainers who unfortunately do not know any sign language or have experience of this. I feel gutted about this so could anyone help me which is best place for me go to HGV training school with good deaf awareness or experiences from past.

I live in High Wycombe Buckinghamshire. I can travelled anywhere no problem
TIA Ben

Ben
I am expecting a call back from JLD LGV training near Oxford who have trained a person like you in the past

Thanks Rog… fingers crossed

Betz:
Thanks Rog… fingers crossed

Their site has an email address if you wish to contact them directly
info@jldlgv.co.uk

Done thanks

Betz:
Done thanks

In that case I shall not phone them again unless you ask me to do so :smiley: